Thursday, March 22, 2012

What is Swagbucks?

Search & Win

Swagbucks is basically Google... but its better than Google because you get rewarded for searching! The more you search the more you earn!

I was able to cash in on about $50.00 worth of Amazon gift cards right before Christmas! I got some Christmas gifts FREE! The best part is if you sign up under my referal link each time you search and earn points I win that same number of points and visa versa!

For example, I search Swaggo and earn 5 points. Not only will those 5 points be added to my account but you will earn 5 points as well! If you search and win you win those points and I earn that same amount!!

Looking for other ways to earn? Swagbucks isn't just for searching. You can win points taking surveys, printing and redeeming coupons, playing games and watching tv!!!

Now I know what your thinking.. these survey sites require what seems like a life time to win one thing! Just to give you an idea, a $5.00 Amazon gift card will cost you 450 Swag Points. Almost daily we see a bonus code anyone can enter right below your picture (case sensitive) I will always post a link to these codes on the Facebook Page.

I personally use Swagbucks EVERY day. I love it and I'm sure you will too so what are you waiting for? Get to earning!!!

-stefanie-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics